[Openid-specs-mobile-profile] Updating MODRNA Authentication spec to be in sync with current AMR Values spec

John Bradley ve7jtb at ve7jtb.com
Tue Sep 6 01:45:44 UTC 2016

We don't need to upgrade the subscription that is only for private
repositories.

Jorg has had access for a long time.   He is German so is probably still on
vacation.   I know Torsten was last week.

The problem with James was the way Torsten invited him with a different
email than the one attached to his bitbucket account.  Once he gave me the
account name I added him with no issues.

We didn't need to spend any money.   MODRNA allready has 7 people with
acess.

John B.