[Openid-specs-mobile-profile] Updating MODRNA Authentication spec to be in sync with current AMR Values spec

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Fri Sep 2 23:03:45 UTC 2016

The MODRNA Authentication spec listed at https://openid.net/wg/mobile/, which was last updated in February, references the old draft-jones-oauth-amr-values-05, rather than draft-ietf-oauth-amr-values-01<https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-oauth-amr-values-01>.  Could a new version be published that references the current IETF spec?  I'd like to reference the new MODRNA spec from draft-ietf-oauth-amr-values-02, which I'm working on now.  (This version will resolve the working group last call comments.)

Also, can you please update the MODRNA Authentication spec to replace:
                "pop" with "swk" (Proof-of-possession (PoP) of a software-secured key)
                "hpop" with "hwk" (Proof-of-possession (PoP) of a hardware-secured key)

                                                                Thanks,
                                                                -- Mike