[Openid-specs-mobile-profile] Links needed for MODRNA specs

Torsten Lodderstedt torsten at lodderstedt.net
Sun Jul 24 18:17:07 UTC 2016

Hi Mike,

thanks for your friendly advise. So far we listed all draft on the
status page and referred to Bitbucket on the WG page (like most other
groups) for latest versions.

I didn't know we need to list all drafts at the WG page itself. But
anyway - I just added links to all drafts to the WG page and the specs
section of the site.

kind regards,
Torsten.