[Openid-specs-mobile-profile] preliminary notes of our MODRNA meeting on May 18th 2016

philippe.clement at orange.com philippe.clement at orange.com
Wed May 18 15:27:11 UTC 2016

Dear all,

Please find below the preliminary notes of our today's call. Any suggestion, please let me know.

Participants: Torsten, Bjorn, John, Gonzalo, Siva, Philippe

Agenda: Review Torsten's minutes of the Darmstadt technical workshop

Questions from Gonzalo and discussion about:

1-     login_hint, login_hint_token and id_token_hint

2-    Security aspects in portability, and combining old issuer + new issuer + sub to the RP in a JWT.

a.    Migrating from openID2 to OIDC should be a good inspirational document

b.    This topic to be addressed before Mobile Connect v2 ?

c.    Siva to put the discussion in the CPAS and come back to MODRNA

Tickets will be produced by Torsten on subjects to address

Best regards,
Philippe

Thank you.