[Openid-specs-mobile-profile] Issue #32: Mobile Registration : napps application type (openid/mobile)

Lodderstedt, Torsten t.lodderstedt at telekom.de
Wed Oct 28 00:49:27 UTC 2015

Hi Matthieu,

we just learned at the Internet Identity Workshop that the NAPPS working group changed direction and will no longer propose usage of token agents for native apps. Instead, the recommendation for native apps is to use new browser features (e.g. custom chrome tabs). So we should be fine with using the application types from the OpenID Connect Client registration types (web and native).

kind regards,
Torsten.