[Openid-specs-mobile-profile] MODRNA WG Call

GONZALO FERNANDEZ RODRIGUEZ gonzalo.fernandezrodriguez at telefonica.com
Sat Jul 11 17:52:53 UTC 2015

Hi Torsten,

There isn’t any problem from my side. We probably can give a room in the next call agenda.

Best,
Gonza.

From: Torsten Lodderstedt <torsten at lodderstedt.net<mailto:torsten at lodderstedt.net>>
Date: Saturday 11 July 2015 10:55
To: "Hjelm, Bjorn" <Bjorn.Hjelm at VerizonWireless.com<mailto:Bjorn.Hjelm at VerizonWireless.com>>
Cc: Gonzalo Fernández <gonzalo.fernandezrodriguez at telefonica.com<mailto:gonzalo.fernandezrodriguez at telefonica.com>>, "openid-specs-mobile-profile at lists.openid.net<mailto:openid-specs-mobile-profile at lists.openid.net>" <openid-specs-mobile-profile at lists.openid.net<mailto:openid-specs-mobile-profile at lists.openid.net>>
Subject: Re: [Openid-specs-mobile-profile] MODRNA WG Call

Hi Bjorn, Gonzalo,

I think it would be interesting for the group to learn more about the different trials/POCs taking place. I would love to learn more about US and Spain, we (DT) could also share information with you about the German trial.

What do you think?

best regards,
Torsten.