[Openid-specs-mobile-profile] MODRNA WG call May 6th: final notes

Lodderstedt, Torsten t.lodderstedt at telekom.de
Mon May 18 17:18:41 UTC 2015

Hi all

please find below the final minutes of our call.

best regards,
Torsten.
Jörg Connotte
Gonzalo Fernandéz
Torsten Lodderstedt
Matthieu Verdier

-          Alignment of GSMA work and authentication draft - we want to closely align our work with GSMA. The goal is to have consistent specifications of the OpenID Connect Profile. Jörg and Gonzalo will work with GSMA and report back at the next WG call.

-          New working group name - based on the feedback on the list and the discussion in the call, we decided to adopt MODRNA as the new name of the WG.  It stands for Mobile Operator Discovery, Registration &  autheNticAtion WG.

-          PCR portability across operators - we started to discuss this topic and postponed it.