[Openid-specs-mobile-profile] Initial Proposal

Tim Bray tbray at textuality.com
Sun Jul 27 19:08:41 UTC 2014

Thanks! I started reading this and immediately had a couple of comments I
wanted to make.  Perhaps this could migrate into a comment-friendly form
like a wiki or Google doc or something soon?

On Sun, Jul 27, 2014 at 11:14 AM, Torsten Lodderstedt <
torsten at lodderstedt.net> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Deutsche Telekom has prepared an initial proposal for this working group.
> Please find the document here: http://openid.bitbucket.org/
> Mobile_Profile_initial_draft_016.pdf
>
> The main purpose of this document is to facilitate the discusion within
> the group about the challenges with have to cope with and the assumptions
> we base our work upon. It also sketches a potential solution (which is
> certainly open for discussions).
>
> "See" you on Tuesday.
>
> best regards,
> Torsten.

- Tim Bray (If you’d like to send me a private message, see
https://keybase.io/timbray)