[Openid-specs-fapi] Swagger version of DDA

Dave Tonge dave.tonge at momentumft.co.uk
Mon Jun 20 08:21:27 UTC 2016

Hi Nat

There is an example API for Products, ATMs and Bank Branches available in
the Open Bank Project:
https://uk-apiexplorer.openbankproject.com/?version=2.0.0&obwg=true

Dave Tonge

On 20 June 2016 at 08:14, Nat Sakimura <nat at sakimura.org> wrote:

> Dear FAPI WG:
>
> Attached please find the Swagger version of the DDA, kindly converted by
> Edmund Jay. It is identical with the file in
> https://bitbucket.org/openid/fapi/src .
>
> It is a first cut so there are bunch of issues I am sure (and it generates
> bunch of warnings), but I am sharing this never-the-less.
>
> We probably want to split the transfer into a separate file since it can
> wait longer.
>
> One of the thing notably missing here from the PoV of the UK Open Banking
> Standard is the "Open Data" portion: i.e., bank and product/financial
> instrument metadata. Do you guys have any suggestion on it?
>
> Best,
>
> Nat Sakimura

Dave Tonge
CTO
10 Temple Back | Bristol | BS1 6FL
t: +44 (0)117 280 5120
m: +44 (0)7577 815570

Momentum Financial Technology Ltd is authorised and regulated by the
Financial Conduct Authority (Register number 561538). Registered in England
& Wales, company registration number 06909772. DISCLAIMER: This email
(including any attachments) is subject to copyright, and the information in
it is confidential. Use of this email or of any information in it other
than by the addressee is unauthorised and unlawful. Whilst reasonable
efforts are made to ensure that any attachments are virus-free, it is the
recipient's sole responsibility to scan all attachments for viruses. All
calls and emails to and from this company may be monitored and recorded for
legitimate purposes relating to this company's business. Any opinions
expressed in this email (or in any attachments) are those of the author and
do not necessarily represent the opinions of Momentum Financial Technology
Ltd or of any other group company.