[Openid-specs-fapi] Issue #400: create bitbucket pipeline for converting markdown files into html (openid/fapi)

Joseph Heenan issues-reply at bitbucket.org
Wed Mar 31 14:57:59 UTC 2021

New issue 400: create bitbucket pipeline for converting markdown files into html
https://bitbucket.org/openid/fapi/issues/400/create-bitbucket-pipeline-for-converting

Joseph Heenan:

We should create an automatic pipeline that triggers for commits / merge requests that converts the markdown into html, so that it is easy to view/check the final html version. This would hopefully avoid some of the long relatively painful period we spent polishing the html after the FAPI1-Final vote concluded.

The ODIF eKYC group has a pipeline that does this but it’s unclear if FAPI is authored for the same tooling or not \(but if not, perhaps we should use the switch to the same tooling\).

This should be applied to all specs - FAPI1, FAPI2, grant management, etc.