[Openid-specs-fapi] Fwd: OIDF New Member: Australian Competition and Consumer Commission

Don Thibeau don at oidf.org
Fri Jan 15 13:19:36 UTC 2021

FYI

Begin forwarded message:

From: Don Thibeau <don at oidf.org<mailto:don at oidf.org>>
Subject: Fwd: OIDF New Member: Australian Competition and Consumer Commission - Non-Profit [2463039:3021549]
Date: January 15, 2021 at 8:09:25 AM EST
To: David Renzella <David.Renzella at accc.gov.au<mailto:David.Renzella at accc.gov.au>>
Cc: "Michael R. Leszcz Jr." <mike.leszcz at oidf.org<mailto:mike.leszcz at oidf.org>>

Mr Renzella

I wanted to add a personal welcome to the OpenID Foundation.  We look forward to our work together.

The OpenID Foundation is proud of its collaboration with the UK CMA and the Open Banking Implementation Entity. Those of us in the technical standards and governance space understand understand how challenging it is to break new ground, learn hard lessons and carry on.   All forward motion disappoints someone. I call it the courage of the first draft.

As you may know we are working closely with the FDX in the US and Canada as they plan follow the UK and adopt the Financial-Grade APIs and our self-certification test suite. Similar efforts are underway in Brazil and other international jurisdictions.

We are pleased to welcome the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission as a new member of the OpenID Foundation.
Let us know how we may be of assistance.

Don Thibeau and Mike Leszcz
OpenID Foundation

--
Don Thibeau : Executive Director, OpenID Foundation
Email: don at oidf.org<mailto:don at oidf.org>