[Openid-specs-fapi] FAPI Security Profile 1.0 Parts 1 & 2 Final Preview #3

Daniel Fett fett at danielfett.de
Fri Feb 19 20:00:00 UTC 2021

Probably nitpicking, but anyway:

- ISO29134 is not formatted properly
- The reference "preload" should probably be all-upper case ("PRELOAD")
- The sentence "A preloaded preload HTTP Strict Transport Security
policy RFC6797 can be used for this purpose." reads a bit strange with
the references. I propose "A preloaded HTTP Strict Transport Security
policy can be used for this purpose, see PRELOAD and RFC6797."

I'm on mobile, so I can't provide a PR right now, sorry!

-Daniel