[Openid-specs-fapi] Presentation about hypermedia login API

Brian Campbell bcampbell at pingidentity.com
Tue Feb 9 19:33:13 UTC 2021

IANAL but in a previous/linked message on this topic said the following,
which seems like it might have implications beyond the scope of the OIDF
contribution agreement. But, again, IANAL.

>* Our API is patent pending, but we're willing to offer royalty free use
*>* of our invention should any of its embodiments end up in a spec.*

On Tue, Feb 9, 2021 at 12:03 PM Travis Spencer via Openid-specs-fapi <

> On Tue, Feb 9, 2021 at 6:40 PM ANTHONY NADALIN <nadalin at prodigy.net>
> wrote:
> >
> > I assume there are no IPR issues when presenting to this group?
>
> The WG has an IPR agreement, and we're members who have agreed to that.

computer. Thank you._