[Openid-specs-fapi] FAPI Security Profile 1.0 Parts 1 & 2 Final Preview

Daniel Fett fett at danielfett.de
Wed Feb 3 14:03:15 UTC 2021

Hi all,

I create a pull request with proposed changes. Please review this
carefully, as to not introduce unwanted German influence ;-)

https://bitbucket.org/openid/fapi/pull-requests/232/html-version-feedback

Besides this, I noticed the following:

- We reference X.1254 without using it in the text

- [ISO29134] and [ISO29184] (only Pt. 2) are not rendered - I don't know
what the expected syntax is, so I didn't touch this in my pull request.

- The indentation of the continuation of the enumerations looks strange,
e.g., in Section 5.2.3. of Pt. 1. I suppose this is a limitation of the
tools we use (because we want to keep the enumeration running) but it
would be great if we could fix this.

-Daniel

https://danielfett.de