[Openid-specs-fapi] Agenda for 2020-09-02 Call

Don Thibeau don at oidf.org
Wed Sep 2 10:46:06 UTC 2020

I will be unable to attend today’s call.  So this is to add a note to Anoop’s report.

Four OpenID Foundation representatives will present at the upcoming Financial Data Exchange DEVCON event.
Nat will keynote, Joseph and Stuart will present technical reports and I will speak as part of the liasion agreement between the organizations.

Don