[Openid-specs-fapi] External : Response to OBE/PRETA JWS HTTP Signing Profile

Dave Tonge dave.tonge at momentumft.co.uk
Thu Oct 15 10:29:27 UTC 2020

Thanks Freddi - I've updated the doc with your suggestion re base64

On Wed, 14 Oct 2020 at 17:42, Freddi Gyara <Freddi.Gyara at openbanking.org.uk>
wrote:

> Dave,
>

> Given the experience with OBIE and learnings from that my only comment is
> on mandating the b64 header to be set to false.
>

> We know that at least in the last year, library support for that has been
> spotty and I am not very clear if it serves a purpose to turn this off.
>

> Beyond the comment on having a method that is not reliant on PSD2
> structures, we could also suggest that there are no hard dependencies on
> EIDAS or the use of certificates (rather than just a key pair)
> Regards,
>
> Freddi

[image: Moneyhub Enterprise]
<http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fmoneyhubenterprise.com%2F&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNGUnR5opJv5S1uZOVg8aISwPKAv3A>
Moneyhub Financial Technology, 5th Floor, 10 Temple Back, Bristol, BS1 6FL
t: +44 (0)117 280 5120

Financial Services Register (FRN 809360) at fca.org.uk/register.
Moneyhub Financial
Technology is registered in England & Wales, company registration number
06909772 .
Moneyhub Financial Technology Limited 2018 ©