[Openid-specs-fapi] OpenID Foundation Workshops / Membership [SEC=UNOFFICIAL]

Brian Costello BCostello at yodlee.com
Fri Nov 27 02:30:57 UTC 2020

Brilliant!

——————————-

Brian J. Costello CISSP CIPM CISA CRISC
+1 617 962 9742
________________________________
From: Openid-specs-fapi <openid-specs-fapi-bounces at lists.openid.net> on behalf of Don Thibeau via Openid-specs-fapi <openid-specs-fapi at lists.openid.net>
Sent: Thursday, November 26, 2020 3:03:28 PM
To: openid-specs-fapi at lists.openid.net <openid-specs-fapi at lists.openid.net>
Cc: Don Thibeau <don at oidf.org>
Subject: [Openid-specs-fapi] Fwd: OpenID Foundation Workshops / Membership [SEC=UNOFFICIAL]

External email, verify before opening attachments or links.

FYI.

Don Thibeau
Executive Director
202 841 8222

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Renzella, David" <David.Renzella at accc.gov.au>
Date: November 26, 2020 at 1:49:31 AM EST
To: Don Thibeau <don at oidf.org>
Cc: Barry Thomas <Barry.thomas at data61.csiro.au>

Hi Don,

Thanks for reaching out earlier in the week.

The discussion around the ACCC’s involvement with OIDF / FAPI working groups has started to crop up internally, I would be keen to have a discussion around what this would look like and how we go about getting involved with these groups/discussions.

I have cc’d Barry Thomas from the Consumer Data Standards who is also interested in working through and discussing this with you.

Thanks,

David Renzella

Director Architecture & Design | Operational Delivery | Consumer Data Right

Australian Competition & Consumer Commission
Level 25 | 32 Turbot St, Brisbane QLD 4000
T: + 61 7 3811 9215 | M: +61 435 246 115

www.accc.gov.au<http://www.accc.gov.au/>

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D6C413.EBCF4360]

The ACCC acknowledges the traditional owners and custodians of Country throughout Australia and recognises their continuing connection to the land, sea and community. We pay our respects to them and their cultures; and to their Elders past, present and future.

---
IMPORTANT: This email from the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC), and any attachments to it, may contain information that is confidential and may also be the subject of legal, professional or other privilege.  If you are not the intended recipient, you must not review, copy, disseminate, disclose to others or take action in reliance on, any material contained within this email.  If you have received this email in error, please let the ACCC know by reply email to the sender informing them of the mistake and delete all copies from your computer system. For the purposes of the Spam Act 2003, this email is authorised by the ACCC www.accc.gov.au<http://www.accc.gov.au>