[Openid-specs-fapi] Issue #348: FAPI2 Release Communication (openid/fapi)

dgtonge issues-reply at bitbucket.org
Wed Nov 25 12:16:44 UTC 2020

New issue 348: FAPI2 Release Communication
https://bitbucket.org/openid/fapi/issues/348/fapi2-release-communication

Dave Tonge:

We discussed on the last Atlantic call that we need to take care with the communication around the release of FAPI 2.0.

There was discussion of a “frequently asked questions”, where we could discuss why an ecosystem may prefer to chose FAPI1 vs FAPI2.

We agreed to start work on a Google Doc around this. I’ve created a doc here: [https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Fo44L\_wM4TIMxF3f1xowNWdlqEqZkZdjAyd1pAtab9U/edit?usp=sharing](https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Fo44L_wM4TIMxF3f1xowNWdlqEqZkZdjAyd1pAtab9U/edit?usp=sharing)

Currently anyone with the link has edit access, so please feel free to start adding questions / answers.

Responsible: Dave Tonge