[Openid-specs-fapi] Call for Adoption of 3 new drafts by the FAPI Working Group

Dave Tonge dave.tonge at momentumft.co.uk
Wed Mar 25 15:20:07 UTC 2020

Dear WG

We discussed on the call and there was agreement to adopt the following
drafts to be worked on by the working group:

*Grant Management for OAuth 2.0 *
https://bitbucket.org/openid/fapi/src/master/Financial_API_Grant_Management.md

*FAPI 2.0 Attacker Model*
https://bitbucket.org/openid/fapi/src/master/FAPI_2_0_Attacker_Model.md

*FAPI 2.0 Baseline Profile*
https://bitbucket.org/openid/fapi/src/master/FAPI_2_0_Baseline_Profile.md

These drafts have been discussed over many months on working group calls
and via messages to the mailing list.

We welcome any feedback from WG members, particularly if they oppose the
adoption of these documents. Barring significant negative feedback in the
next 7 days we will adopt the documents as working drafts of the FAPI WG.
These drafts are not final or at "implementers draft" level, but we wish to
work on them as a WG.

Many thanks to Tosten, Daniel, Stuart, Dima and all other contributors for
their work on these drafts to date.

Thanks

FAPI WG Co-Chair