[Openid-specs-fapi] [Openid-specs-ab] Tailored OAuth and OIDC Profiles

OpenID Foundation Director director at oidf.org
Wed Mar 4 14:58:23 UTC 2020

Mark:

Your note below provides the opportunity for the MITRE Corporation to renew its membership in the OpenID Foundation.
Our IPR requirements and modest membership fees have not changed since MITRE’s membership expired in 2012.

OpenID Foundation is a non profit organization funded by its members.
To rejoin see https://openid.net/foundation/benefits-members/

Member presentations on topics like yours below are welcome at our workshops.
Please note Registration Open<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/openid-foundation-workshop-at-google-tickets-97140322319> for OpenID Foundation Workshop at Google on Monday, April 27, 2020

Happy to provide any assistance

Don Thibeau : Executive Director, OpenID Foundation
Email: director at oidf.org<mailto:director at oidf.org>
Voice: +1 202.841.8222
https://openid.net/foundation