[Openid-specs-fapi] [Openid-specs-ab] [E] Re: SIOP Idea Exchange Meeting

Nat Sakimura nat at nat.consulting
Wed Jun 10 15:51:08 UTC 2020

So, I have 27 people wanting to join the meeting, out of which, 8 of them
actually have SIOP implementation.
Timezone-wise, it is spread all-over. So, I would suggest ISO recommended
time for the call: 2 PM UTC.
That actually falls into AB/Connect Atlantic call time that happens only
once in two weeks. So, I tend to suggest 14:00 UTC on June 25, which is the
day that AB/Connect WG has no call.
Please speak up if it does not work for you.

Best,

Nat Sakimura

--
Nat Sakimura