[Openid-specs-fapi] FAPI 2 Advanced Profile / Recommendations for signing resource requests/responses

Torsten Lodderstedt torsten at lodderstedt.net
Sat Jun 6 09:09:22 UTC 2020

I also suggest we document what metadata values AS and client are supposed to use, e.g. there will be the metadata parameter require_pushed_authorization_requests to let the AS indicate it supports pushed authorization requests only (https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/oauth/S76ODyZkHPSA6L69yyx08BuEP5M/).

A FAPI2 compliant AS must set this value to true.