[Openid-specs-fapi] FAPI meeting request - Mobile app access

Ralph Bragg ralph.bragg at raidiam.com
Fri Jul 24 08:21:10 UTC 2020

Hi Anders,

Again I’m a little confused, for a wallet, once registration or consent has been given with a bank then updates, payments and other APIs are an api call only? (Or two if the access token is expired a refresh token was used to get another one).

No further redirects, consents or any of the like would be required.

Personally I think it would be a good idea for you to build a mobile client and then onboard to a model bank. Happy to help you through that process if it’s not something you’ve done before. That way then you can compare and contrast and justify why things like embedding credentials would be required. I’m interested to see it.

RB