[Openid-specs-fapi] Call today

Dave Tonge dave.tonge at momentumft.co.uk
Wed Jul 8 09:41:00 UTC 2020

Dear WG

Just a reminder that we have a call today at the usual time here:
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/321819862

I propose for the agenda that we concentrate on Issues and Pull Requests
relating to FAPI 1:

Agenda
------------------

1.   Roll Call
2.   Adoption of Agenda (Dave)
3.   Events
3.1.   Short section to highlight any relevant events
4.   External Organizations
4.1.   Short section to highlight any relevant news from external orgs
5.   PRs and Issues for 1.0 (Dave)
6.   AOB

Thanks

Co-Chair FAPI WG

--

Moneyhub Enterprise is a trading style of Moneyhub Financial Technology
Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct

DISCLAIMER: This email
(including any attachments) is subject to copyright, and the information in
it is confidential. Use of this email or of any information in it other
than by the addressee is unauthorised and unlawful. Whilst reasonable
efforts are made to ensure that any attachments are virus-free, it is the
recipient's sole responsibility to scan all attachments for viruses. All
calls and emails to and from this company may be monitored and recorded for
legitimate purposes relating to this company's business. Any opinions
expressed in this email (or in any attachments) are those of the author and
do not necessarily represent the opinions of Moneyhub Financial Technology
Limited or of any other group company.