[Openid-specs-fapi] How are TTPs vetted under PSD2?

Brian Costello BCostello at yodlee.com
Tue Jul 7 15:24:48 UTC 2020

Hi Nat,

Each EU member country’s National Competent Authority (NCA) adminIsters an authorization process for their PISPs and AISPs per PSD2 and the respective enacting regulations (eg PSR 2017 for the UK).

I went through the UK FCA’s process in 2018.  Lots of focus on the customer journey and security detection and response.

It wasn’t the best assessment I’ve had, but certainly not the worst.  Happy to share more if we’re thinking about raising the bar on certification standards or practices.

Kind Regards,
Brian

Brian J. Costello
Envestnet | Yodlee