[Openid-specs-fapi] FAPI Slide Deck

Anders Rundgren anders.rundgren.net at gmail.com
Fri Jan 31 08:22:42 UTC 2020

On 2020-01-29 15:49, Torsten Lodderstedt via Openid-specs-fapi wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> as discussed in the call today, I started to create a slide deck about the next FAPI revision and look for your feedback/contribution.
>
> Here is the link: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1LyebJ8FhC1sIM9F5e9TNHRPDOYuXiilHt4wQBkvRvtc/edit#slide=id.p
>
> If you want to access/contribute, please request access (respective screen will be shown by Google Docs).

I remain faithful to my long-time claim that consumer payments using FAPI unlikely will become the promised smash hit:
https://www.linkedin.com/posts/andersrundgren_security-fintech-payments-activity-6627089570297069568-qAny

As strange as it may sound, the banks actually got it right with [EMV] some twenty years ago.

Not even "OAuth3" would help.

Regards,
Anders

[EMV]: Although obviously quite dated, it certainly has not run out of gas as shown by Apple Pay.