[Openid-specs-fapi] [EXTERNAL] Japan Event in January

n-sakimura n-sakimura at nri.co.jp
Wed Jan 22 23:52:32 UTC 2020

Mike,

The address is on n the calendar invitation. It is provided as the locations field. It is also on the OpenID.net blog as a Google Maps link. As you know, address does not help you much here but for your reference, it is:

Nomura Research Institute, Ltd. Tokyo Head Office、〒100-0004 Tokyo, Chiyoda City, Ōtemachi, 1 Chome−9−2

If your phone can display Japanese, perhaps show this to your taxi driver:

千代田区大手町1-9-2
大手町ファイナンシャルシティ・グランキューブ
野村総合研究所 本社

To get to the meeting room, you can come to the ground floor of the building and you will find the reception for NRI. Tell your affiliation (Microsoft) and name. The receptionist will guide you to the meeting room.

By the way, I have apparently been distributing different times for the meetings.
In the mail I sent to this list, I sent it as 13:00 - 18:00. In the blog post, there was a copy and paste error somehow and is saying 3:00 (AM!) to 18:00.
The OIDF calendar entry is saying 10:00 to 18:00.
I guess I reserved the meeting room for the purpose of preparation from 10:00 AM and I copied that calendar entry to OIDF calendar. After all, I am a slave of Outlook Calendar...

I will be in the meeting room from 10:00 so you can come there anytime after that.
Whether there is other people or not, I will be just brainstorming myself or with the people in the room (if there are) on the requirements for additional components of SSI so that we can discuss more fully in the afternoon.

Best,

Nat Sakimura | 崎村夏彦
Nomura Research Institute

このメールには、本来の宛先の方のみに限定された機密情報が含まれている場合がございます。お心あたりのない場合は、送信者にご連絡のうえ、このメールを削除してくださいますようお願い申し上げます。