[Openid-specs-fapi] FAPI 2.0

Daniel Fett fett at danielfett.de
Thu Feb 27 15:17:21 UTC 2020

Good point!

What about this?

AS...

" * MUST provide a means for resource servers to verify the validity,
integrity, expiration and revocation status of access tokens, either by
providing an introspection endpoint [@!RFC7662], by exposing signature
verification keys, or by deployment-specific means."

Regarding Joseph's point of short-lived, unrevocable ATs, I propose to
add a note:

"Note: In deployments using exclusively short-lived access tokens that
cannot be revoked, RS and AS do not need to use or provide means for
checking the revocation status."

What do you think?

-Daniel