[Openid-specs-fapi] Name change and FAPI Evolution

n-sakimura n-sakimura at nri.co.jp
Thu Feb 20 13:19:07 UTC 2020

Thanks. That sounds good, though the name that was talked about in the room in the F2F London was “Baseline” instead of “Basic”.

Best,

Nat

PLEASE READ:This e-mail is confidential and intended for
the named recipient only. If you are not an intended recipient,
please notify the sender and delete this e-mail.

2020/02/19 15:59、Daniel Fett via Openid-specs-fapi <openid-specs-fapi at lists.openid.net>のメール:

+1

FWIW, I'm currently preparing a first draft for 2.0. I currently expect 2.0 to consist of separate documents for the attacker model, the two profiles, grant management and potentially CIBA.

-Daniel