[Openid-specs-fapi] Call in 20 min.

Craig Borysowich cborysowich at payments.ca
Wed Feb 5 13:56:18 UTC 2020

Hi Nat - I'm in DC for an API working session with Nacha/Afinis - so I
won't be able to make this call... I will try to be on the next one.

On Wed, Feb 5, 2020 at 8:40 AM Nat Sakimura via Openid-specs-fapi <

> Sorry for not sending out a draft agenda.
> I was too busy today.
> I propose to start the call with agenda bashing.
> Talk to you in 20 minutes.
>
> Best,
>
> Nat Sakimura

Craig Borysowich
Principal, Integration & Standards / Directeur principale, Intégration et
normes
Office: 613-691-4613 | Cell:  | Address: Constitution Square, Tower II, 350
Albert Street, Suite 800 | Ottawa | K1R 1A4
Payments Canada <https://www.payments.ca/> *| *Paiements Canada
<https://www.paiements.ca/>

*CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email, including any attachments, may contain
information that is confidential. Any unauthorized disclosure, copying or
use of this email is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient,
please notify us by reply email or telephone call and permanently delete
this email and any copies immediately.* <https://www.thesummit.ca/>