[Openid-specs-fapi] Way forward with PR 187 PR 187 Created a sensible privacy considerations clause for dealing with issue #90
nat at nat.consulting
Wed Aug 12 15:33:38 UTC 2020
I am writing this as a co-chair of the group.
Regarding the PR 187 (https://bitbucket.org/openid/fapi/pull-requests/187),
I propose the following multi-step approach:
1. to examine the structure and discuss on issue #90
2. if it looks good, then accept the PR;
3. start creating issues to deal with text within each sub-clauses;
4. discuss the text on the issues;
5. create PRs for those issues;
NOTE: I have put a few "shall" in there to draw your attention.
However, they should be dealt with in step 3 onwards.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Openid-specs-fapi