[Openid-specs-fapi] FAPI WG Response to CDR Decision Proposal 99

Stuart Low stuart at biza.io
Thu Apr 9 04:35:31 UTC 2020

[Apologies: Sent to incorrect mailing list first]

Hi All,

The FAPI WG prepared a response to the CDR Decision Proposal 99's
proposal with respect to Concurrent Proposal. Within this response (soon
to be published) we promoted the adoption of JAR, PAR, RAR and Grant
Management which would suit the CDR objectives while continuing to be
internationally aligned and interoperability friendly. I have attached a
PDF containing the response to this email.

We welcome any further feedback members of this mailing list might have
so that we can ensure it is integrated in continuing consultation with
the Australian Data Standards Body.

Thanks,

Stuart