[Openid-specs-fapi] Update: FAPI R/W at the PoS Terminal

Anders Rundgren anders.rundgren.net at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 06:09:38 UTC 2020

Hi List + Ortwin from BGS,
I hope you are all doing well.

Now to the update...
No, I don't have an update on this matter; I rather hope that the designers have one to offer.

One thing is for sure, Merchants can hardly be responsible for holding information about the user's banks; such information should come from the user.  For interoperability reasons the solution (whatever it is), must be STANDARDIZED.

Question: What is the AUTHORITATIVE way doing this that also works at Point-of-Sale terminals?

Thanx,
Anders