[Openid-specs-fapi] I will be unable to join the FAPI calls this week

Dave Tonge dave.tonge at momentumft.co.uk
Tue Sep 17 16:10:36 UTC 2019

Thanks Nat, will do. Hope you enjoy your vacation.

Dave

On Tue, 17 Sep 2019 at 17:52, Nat Sakimura <nat at sakimura.org> wrote:

> Dear Annop, Dave, and Tony,
>
> I am on leave this week vacationing in Kyushu island in Japan and will
> not be able to call in for FAPI calls.
> It would be much appreciated if you could send the draft agenda and host
> the calls.
>
> Best,
>
> Nat Sakimura

[image: Moneyhub Enterprise]
<http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fmoneyhubenterprise.com%2F&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNGUnR5opJv5S1uZOVg8aISwPKAv3A>
Moneyhub Financial Technology, 5th Floor, 10 Temple Back, Bristol, BS1 6FL
t: +44 (0)117 280 5120

Moneyhub Enterprise is a trading style of Moneyhub Financial Technology
Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct
Authority ("FCA"). Moneyhub Financial Technology is entered on the
Financial Services Register (FRN 809360) at fca.org.uk/register.
Moneyhub Financial
Technology is registered in England & Wales, company registration number
06909772 .
Moneyhub Financial Technology Limited 2018 ©

DISCLAIMER: This email (including any attachments) is subject to copyright,
and the information in it is confidential. Use of this email or of any
information in it other than by the addressee is unauthorised and unlawful.
Whilst reasonable efforts are made to ensure that any attachments are
virus-free, it is the recipient's sole responsibility to scan all
attachments for viruses. All calls and emails to and from this company may
be monitored and recorded for legitimate purposes relating to this
company's business. Any opinions expressed in this email (or in any
attachments) are those of the author and do not necessarily represent the
opinions of Moneyhub Financial Technology Limited or of any other group
company.