[Openid-specs-fapi] Pushed Request Object as IETF Draft

Brian Campbell bcampbell at pingidentity.com
Fri Sep 6 16:21:05 UTC 2019

(Reiterating what I said on the call) I  also support it.

If/when it gets some traction in the IETF, like mabe acceptance as WG item,
I think it'd be a good idea to "tombstone" the document at
https://bitbucket.org/openid/fapi/src/master/Financial_API_Pushed_Request_Object.md
and include a pointer to the IETF version.

On Fri, Sep 6, 2019 at 3:16 AM Dave Tonge via Openid-specs-fapi <

> I support this
>
> On Wed, 4 Sep 2019 at 17:30, Torsten Lodderstedt via Openid-specs-fapi <
> openid-specs-fapi at lists.openid.net> wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I would like to bring the Pushed Request Object draft to the OAuth WG.
>> Daniel presented this idea during the last IETF meeting to the OAuth WG and
>> there was interest in the topic.
>>
>> What’s your opinion?
>> Anyone objecting against this step?
>>
>> best regards,
>> Torsten. _______________________________________________

> Dave Tonge
> CTO
> [image: Moneyhub Enterprise]
> <http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fmoneyhubenterprise.com%2F&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNGUnR5opJv5S1uZOVg8aISwPKAv3A>
> Moneyhub Financial Technology, 5th Floor, 10 Temple Back, Bristol, BS1 6FL
> t: +44 (0)117 280 5120
>
> Moneyhub Enterprise is a trading style of Moneyhub Financial Technology
> Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct
> Authority ("FCA"). Moneyhub Financial Technology is entered on the
> Financial Services Register (FRN 809360) at fca.org.uk/register. Moneyhub Financial
> Technology is registered in England & Wales, company registration number
> 06909772 .
> Moneyhub Financial Technology Limited 2018 ©
>
> DISCLAIMER: This email (including any attachments) is subject to
> copyright, and the information in it is confidential. Use of this email or
> of any information in it other than by the addressee is unauthorised and
> unlawful. Whilst reasonable efforts are made to ensure that any attachments
> are virus-free, it is the recipient's sole responsibility to scan all
> attachments for viruses. All calls and emails to and from this company may
> be monitored and recorded for legitimate purposes relating to this
> company's business. Any opinions expressed in this email (or in any
> attachments) are those of the author and do not necessarily represent the
> opinions of Moneyhub Financial Technology Limited or of any other group
> company.

computer. Thank you._