[Openid-specs-fapi] Title change of Part 1 and Part 2.

Torsten Lodderstedt torsten at lodderstedt.net
Sun Oct 27 13:44:33 UTC 2019

> Am 25.10.2019 um 03:15 schrieb Tatsuo Kudo via Openid-specs-fapi <openid-specs-fapi at lists.openid.net>:
>

> I tend to explain the part 1 and 2 like:
>
> Part 1: OAuth 2.0 deployment practice + OAuth 2.0 extension specs
> Part 2: Part 1 + OIDC deployment practice + OIDC extension specs
> So how about:
>
> Part 1: FAPI OAuth 2.0 Profile (FAPI-OAuth)
> Part 2: FAPI OpenID Connect Profile (FAPI-OIDC)
As Nat described, the idea is to have security profiles on certain levels, both for OAuth. OpenID can be done with either profiles.

Right now read and read/write do not have a clear definition in terms of security protection goals and attacker model. The first idea is to make “substantial” (medium) the profile ensuring authenticity of all parties (e.g. client authentication) and preventing any sort of replay (PKCE & sender constrained tokens). “High” should go further and add application level non-repudiation.

best regards,
Torsten.