[Openid-specs-fapi] Title change of Part 1 and Part 2.

Rob Otto robotto at pingidentity.com
Thu Oct 24 16:56:03 UTC 2019

"Or should it be draconian and then extreme… ☺"

My point exactly!

--
<https://www.pingidentity.com>[image: Ping Identity]
robertotto at pingidentity.com

c: +44 (0) 777 135 6092
Connect with us: [image: Glassdoor logo]
<https://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-Ping-Identity-EI_IE380907.11,24.htm>
[image:
LinkedIn logo] <https://www.linkedin.com/company/21870> [image: twitter
logo] <https://twitter.com/pingidentity> [image: facebook logo]
<https://www.facebook.com/pingidentitypage> [image: youtube logo]
<https://www.youtube.com/user/PingIdentityTV> [image: Google+ logo]
<https://plus.google.com/u/0/114266977739397708540> [image: Blog logo]
<https://www.pingidentity.com/en/blog.html>
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.pingidentity.com/content/dam/ping-6-2-assets/Assets/faqs/en/consumer-attitudes-post-breach-era-3375.pdf?id%3Db6322a80-f285-11e3-ac10-0800200c9a66&source=gmail&ust=1541693608526000&usg=AFQjCNGBl5cPHCUAVKGZ_NnpuFj5PHGSUQ>
<https://www.pingidentity.com/en/events/d/identify-2019.html>

computer. Thank you._