[Openid-specs-fapi] Title change of Part 1 and Part 2.

Nat Sakimura nat at sakimura.org
Thu Oct 24 15:34:06 UTC 2019

Hi

Back in the IIW, I discussed with Torsten about the potential title
change of Part 1 and Part 2. Currently, they are Read Only and
Read&Write respectively but there are cases where the read only data is
very sensitive while write operation is not of high value.

Thus, we agreed that the current name may not be representing the real
intention: Medium and High security profile respectively.

During the discussion, we came up with the name:

- Substantial (for Part 1)
- High (for Part 2)

It follows eIDAS marking.

More details are recorded in the ticket #271.

https://bitbucket.org/openid/fapi/issues/271/rename-and-adjust-fapi-profiles

The participants in the Oct. 9 call all agreed to it.
This mail is to solicit wider opinions on it.

Please let us know of your opinions.

Best,

Nat Sakimura
Chair, FAPI WG.