[Openid-specs-fapi] FYI News re: OpenID Foundation Finanacial Grade API

Don Thibeau don at oidf.org
Wed Mar 27 14:42:27 UTC 2019

FYI  News re: OpenID Foundation Finanacial Grade API

Financial Data Exchange, OpenID Foundation Take Step Towards Global Standard for Financial Data Sharing
Movement to give consumers more control over how they share financial data is gaining momentum globally

Financial Data Exchange, OpenID Foundation Take Step Towards Global Standard for Financial …
https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/financial-data-exchange-openid-foundation-take-step-towards-global-standard-for-financial-data-sharing-300818210.html

And

This guest blog has been published at the OpenID Foundation Website
https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/financial-data-exchange-openid-foundation-take-step-towards-global-standard-for-financial-data-sharing-300818210.html

Don Thibeau : Executive Director, OpenID Foundation
Email: don at oidf.org<mailto:don at oidf.org>
Voice: +1 202.841.8222
https://openid.net/foundation