[Openid-specs-fapi] Other PSD2 APIs

nat nat at sakimura.org
Tue Mar 26 20:10:52 UTC 2019

Just a very brief scan on the Polish API:

* Uses two modes: Authorization code and Decoupled.
* For Authorization code, it is using RFC6749.
     * No mention of exact match on redirect_uri
     * No mention of unique redirect_uri per AS requirement
          * Probalby vulnerable to Mix-up attack.
* For Decoupled, they are using custome API with API Keys.
* Authorization revocation happens through TPP (<== does not make sense
to me but...)
* For non-repudiation purpose, they use POST request with JWS. (Section
5.8, 6.6)
     * Signature is to be provided in  X-JWS-SIGNATURE HTTP header.
     * Separate certs needs to be used for TLS and signature.

Best,

Nat Sakimura