[Openid-specs-fapi] Today's call

Dave Tonge dave.tonge at momentumft.co.uk
Wed Jun 19 07:21:29 UTC 2019

Thanks Joseph.
Unfortunately I can't make the call today, but I will review the pul
requests and relevant issues prior to the call.

Thanks for pushing this forward.

Dave

On Wed, 19 Jun 2019 at 07:33, Joseph Heenan via Openid-specs-fapi <

> Hi all,
>
> Hopefully the chairs don’t mind me getting out in ahead of the
> announcement of today’s agenda:
>
> As mentioned on last week’s call, we’d like to get FAPI-CIBA spec ready to
> start a vote for Implementer’s Draft status, primarily due to OpenBanking
> in the UK requesting that the spec is in a state that banks can start to
> deploy it.
>
> I have opened pull requests to close off a few things, it should be great
> if people could review these and provide any comments prior to today’s call
> please:
>
> https://bitbucket.org/openid/fapi/pull-requests/
>
> There are still a few issues to be discussed, if possible do review the
> other open FAPI-CIBA issues and provide your input.
>
> (I’ve also opened some pull requests for part 1 / 2; any comments on these
> are most welcome please but they are less time sensitive.)
>
> Thanks
>
> Joseph

[image: Moneyhub Enterprise]
<http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fmoneyhubenterprise.com%2F&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNGUnR5opJv5S1uZOVg8aISwPKAv3A>
Moneyhub Financial Technology, 5th Floor, 10 Temple Back, Bristol, BS1 6FL
t: +44 (0)117 280 5120

Moneyhub Enterprise is a trading style of Moneyhub Financial Technology
Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct
Authority ("FCA"). Moneyhub Financial Technology is entered on the
Financial Services Register (FRN 809360) at fca.org.uk/register.
Moneyhub Financial
Technology is registered in England & Wales, company registration number
06909772 .
Moneyhub Financial Technology Limited 2018 ©

DISCLAIMER: This email (including any attachments) is subject to copyright,
and the information in it is confidential. Use of this email or of any
information in it other than by the addressee is unauthorised and unlawful.
Whilst reasonable efforts are made to ensure that any attachments are
virus-free, it is the recipient's sole responsibility to scan all
attachments for viruses. All calls and emails to and from this company may
be monitored and recorded for legitimate purposes relating to this
company's business. Any opinions expressed in this email (or in any
attachments) are those of the author and do not necessarily represent the
opinions of Moneyhub Financial Technology Limited or of any other group
company.