[Openid-specs-fapi] Review of Australian data sharing standards

Postnikov, Dima Dima.Postnikov at cba.com.au
Thu Jul 18 12:28:03 UTC 2019

Yes indeed.. this one looks locked, not sure why..

General feedback thread is open: https://github.com/ConsumerDataStandardsAustralia/standards/issues/79

If you have consent decision feedback:
https://github.com/ConsumerDataStandardsAustralia/standards/issues/77

And authorization flow:
https://github.com/ConsumerDataStandardsAustralia/standards/issues/76

On 18 Jul 2019, at 22:20, Joseph Heenan <joseph at authlete.com<mailto:joseph at authlete.com>> wrote:

Thanks Dima - one question that you might know the answer to:

On 17 Jul 2019, at 15:59, Postnikov, Dima <Dima.Postnikov at cba.com.au<mailto:Dima.Postnikov at cba.com.au>> wrote:

Feedback for security review to be added here https://github.com/ConsumerDataStandardsAustralia/standards/issues/78

Is this the correct place to feedback? It seems to be deliberately locked to prevent outside comment.

Thanks

Joseph

************** IMPORTANT MESSAGE *****************************
This e-mail message is intended only for the addressee(s) and contains information which may be
confidential.
If you are not the intended recipient please advise the sender by return email, do not use or
disclose the contents, and delete the message and any attachments from your system. Unless
specifically indicated, this email does not constitute formal advice or commitment by the sender
or the Commonwealth Bank of Australia (ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL and Australian credit licence 234945)
or its subsidiaries.
We can be contacted through our web site: commbank.com.au.
If you no longer wish to receive commercial electronic messages from us, please reply to this
e-mail by typing Unsubscribe in the subject line.