[Openid-specs-fapi] Issue #206: CIBA - Add reference to the relevant clauses in FAPI RW (openid/fapi)

Dave Tonge issues-reply at bitbucket.org
Fri Jan 4 09:19:58 UTC 2019

New issue 206: CIBA - Add reference to the relevant clauses in FAPI RW
https://bitbucket.org/openid/fapi/issues/206/ciba-add-reference-to-the-relevant-clauses

Dave Tonge:

There are a few specific clauses in FAPI RW that I think its worth referencing from CIBA, for example:

 - sender constrained tokens
 - client auth methods

We should have some text that simply references the appropriate section, perhaps (thanks Joseph) something like:

> This spec inherits the requirements in FAPI-RW to use tokens that are sender constrained...

Responsible: dgtonge