[Openid-specs-fapi] Issue #275: Adopt PAR & RAR as recommended way to convey authorization data (openid/fapi)

tlodderstedt issues-reply at bitbucket.org
Wed Dec 18 18:30:48 UTC 2019

New issue 275: Adopt PAR & RAR as recommended way to convey authorization data
https://bitbucket.org/openid/fapi/issues/275/adopt-par-rar-as-recommended-way-to-convey

Torsten Lodderstedt:

Based on what I learned at FData Summit, I would suggest we include PAR & RAR as interoperable way to convey authorization request data from client to AS. Right now, every open banking initiative solves that challenge differently \(lodging intent, parameters, …\), which is an interop issue. Extending the FAPI Profile scope to include PAR & RAR will make FAPI a complete solution for API authorization.