[Openid-specs-fapi] App2app writeup

Dima Postnikov dima at postnikov.net
Wed Aug 7 13:43:31 UTC 2019

Thanks Joseph.

I agree, it would be great to add it to the advice document.

Another page that has some info on app2app flow is
https://openbanking.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/DZ/pages/23889379/Deep+linking+for+App-to-App+redirection
(thanks
Ralph for sharing..)

Might be worthwhile to document decoupled flow in a similar format as well.

On Mon, Aug 5, 2019 at 9:46 PM Torsten Lodderstedt via Openid-specs-fapi <