[Openid-specs-fapi] W3C's New Payment Project: Secure Remote Commerce

Anders Rundgren anders.rundgren.net at gmail.com
Fri Apr 12 05:47:43 UTC 2019

On 2019-04-12 00:11, nat at sakimura.org wrote:
> Interestingly, SRC came up in another meeting today.
>
> I will have to do some study on it.

Since phones have become the wallet of choice even for Web/Remote commerce it is hard to see what EMCCo possibly could contribute to in this space.

This however, is quite significant:
https://www.blog.google/technology/safety-security/your-android-phone-is-a-security-key/

A bit sad but challenging Google is essentially futile.

Anders