[Openid-specs-fapi] I may not be available today

Dave Tonge dave.tonge at momentumft.co.uk
Wed Nov 21 07:58:48 UTC 2018

Hi Nat

Unfortunately the schedule for
https://finance-edge.com/events/api-security-summit/api-security-agenda/
has moved around and I also am unable to attend.

Should we cancel? Or can anyone else run the call?

Thanks

Dave

On Wed, 21 Nov 2018 at 01:46, Nat Sakimura <nat at sakimura.org> wrote:

> Dear Dave and FAPIers:
>
> I may not be available for today’s call.
> I am on the road.
> Could you conduct the call, please?
>
> Best,
>
> --
> Nat Sakimura
> Research Fellow, Nomura Research Institute
> Chairman of the Board, OpenID Foundation

[image: Moneyhub Enterprise]
<http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fmoneyhubenterprise.com%2F&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNGUnR5opJv5S1uZOVg8aISwPKAv3A>
Moneyhub Financial Technology, 5th Floor, 10 Temple Back, Bristol, BS1 6FL
t: +44 (0)117 280 5120

Moneyhub Enterprise is a trading style of Moneyhub Financial Technology
Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct
Authority ("FCA"). Moneyhub Financial Technology is entered on the
Financial Services Register (FRN 809360) at fca.org.uk/register.
Moneyhub Financial
Technology is registered in England & Wales, company registration number
06909772 .
Moneyhub Financial Technology Limited 2018 ©

DISCLAIMER: This email (including any attachments) is subject to copyright,
and the information in it is confidential. Use of this email or of any
information in it other than by the addressee is unauthorised and unlawful.
Whilst reasonable efforts are made to ensure that any attachments are
virus-free, it is the recipient's sole responsibility to scan all
attachments for viruses. All calls and emails to and from this company may
be monitored and recorded for legitimate purposes relating to this
company's business. Any opinions expressed in this email (or in any
attachments) are those of the author and do not necessarily represent the
opinions of Moneyhub Financial Technology Limited or of any other group
company.