[Openid-specs-fapi] Recommending Dave Tonge as another co-chair of FAPI WG

Nat Sakimura nat at sakimura.org
Mon May 28 02:56:02 UTC 2018

Dear FAPIers:

The current chair and co-chairs are happy to recommend Dave Tonge as the
co-chair of this working group.

Geographical distribution of the co-chairs currently does not cover EU.
The current co-chairs strongly believe that having Dave who has been
representing us as the liaison officer to so many organization in the EU
will strengthen our ability to execute.

Since we do not have a voting tool just for WG, I would like to propose
you to send me an email if you have objections.
Deadline for it is  2018-06-04T00:00Z.

Best,

Research Fellow, Nomura Research Institute