[Openid-specs-fapi] Renaming FAPI

Dave Tonge dave.tonge at momentumft.co.uk
Wed May 16 14:45:48 UTC 2018

+1 from me also

On 16 May 2018 at 16:11, Brian Campbell via Openid-specs-fapi <

> +1 to “financial-grade”
>
> thanks Tatsuo
>

> On Wed, May 16, 2018 at 8:07 AM, Mike Schwartz via Openid-specs-fapi <
> openid-specs-fapi at lists.openid.net> wrote:
>

>> ok!
>>

>> On 2018-05-16 08:47, Ralph Bragg via Openid-specs-fapi wrote:
>>
>>> In support of Mike, - Acknowledging where this spec came from with
>>> “financial-grade” really ticks all the boxes for me. +1
>>>
>>> FAPI is everywhere in the OB specs (obviously) and there would be a
>>> live ecosystem impact to change all references.
>>>
>>> FROM: Openid-specs-fapi <openid-specs-fapi-bounces at lists.openid.net>
>>> on behalf of n-sakimura via Openid-specs-fapi
>>> <openid-specs-fapi at lists.openid.net>
>>> REPLY-TO: Financial API Working Group List
>>> <openid-specs-fapi at lists.openid.net>
>>> DATE: Wednesday, 16 May 2018 at 14:14
>>> TO: Financial API Working Group List
>>> <openid-specs-fapi at lists.openid.net>
>>> CC: n-sakimura <n-sakimura at nri.co.jp>
>>> SUBJECT: Re: [Openid-specs-fapi] Renaming FAPI
>>>
>>> <chair hat off>
>>>
>>> And it tells people that it is a high security profile that is usable
>>> for Financial transactions and interoperable.
>>>
>>> </chair hat off>
>>>
>>> Outlook for iOS [5] を入手
>>>
>>> -------------------------
>>>
>>> FROM: Openid-specs-fapi <openid-specs-fapi-bounces at lists.openid.net>
>>> on behalf of Mike Jones via Openid-specs-fapi
>>> <openid-specs-fapi at lists.openid.net>
>>> SENT: Wednesday, May 16, 2018 12:32:06 PM
>>> TO: Financial API Working Group List
>>> CC: Mike Jones
>>> SUBJECT: Re: [Openid-specs-fapi] Renaming FAPI
>>>
>>> I really like Financial-grade API.  It acknowledges the original use
>>> case, keeps the acronym (which will prevent breaking spec changes,
>>> since the acronym appears in data structures), and makes it clear that
>>> it is applicable beyond just the financial sector.
>>>
>>>                                                        -- Mike
>>>
>>> FROM: Openid-specs-fapi <openid-specs-fapi-bounces at lists.openid.net>
>>> ON BEHALF OF Nat Sakimura via Openid-specs-fapi
>>> SENT: Wednesday, May 16, 2018 8:37 AM
>>> TO: Financial API Working Group List
>>> <openid-specs-fapi at lists.openid.net>; Financial API Working Group List
>>> <openid-specs-fapi at lists.openid.net>
>>> CC: Nat Sakimura <nat at sakimura.org>
>>> SUBJECT: Re: [Openid-specs-fapi] Renaming FAPI
>>>
>>> It kind of works as it is a variation of "Carrier grade".
>>>
>>> https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carrier_grade [6]
>>>
>>> Advantages of this name: :
>>>
>>> - It is descriptive.
>>>
>>> - It protects the investments on the acronym "FAPI".
>>>
>>> Get Outlook for Android [7]
>>>

>>> On Wed, May 16, 2018 at 6:28 AM +0200, "Tatsuo Kudo via
>>> Openid-specs-fapi" <openid-specs-fapi at lists.openid.net> wrote:
>>>
>>> My intention is that the “-grade” suffix implies a level of

>>> oP1YumCXCgaWHvlZYR8PZh8Bv7qIrMUB65eapI_JnE&r=na5FVzBTWmanqWN
>>> y4DpctyXPpuYqPkAI1aLcLN4KZNA&m=z4Yy_0GbBM0uU33ZA8KSyyVNw88Kh
>>> pzl4ZgMYZ2f38Y&s=mHHmfv6r8eH5vDCpqg7tNLMtKZCf_9HpI6qUkF_7QFY&e=

>>> oP1YumCXCgaWHvlZYR8PZh8Bv7qIrMUB65eapI_JnE&r=na5FVzBTWmanqWN
>>> y4DpctyXPpuYqPkAI1aLcLN4KZNA&m=aRUU_JcDu74V5DCVFnyYm2Fuf537L
>>> CBJ-m-0FcNUHoc&s=whh0L7wxKxdMFH7cwSIXtcpMbJ3mbDhf-d93krEzex0&e=

>>> enid.net_mailman_listinfo_openid-2Dspecs-2Dfapi&d=DwMFaQ
>>> &c=RoP1YumCXCgaWHvlZYR8PZh8Bv7qIrMUB65eapI_JnE&r=na5
>>> FVzBTWmanqWNy4DpctyXPpuYqPkAI1aLcLN4KZNA&m=aRUU_JcDu74V5
>>> DCVFnyYm2Fuf537LCBJ-m-0FcNUHoc&s=whh0L7wxKxdMFH7cwSIXtcp
>>> MbJ3mbDhf-d93krEzex0&e=

>>> Links:
>>> ------
>>> [1]
>>> https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__lists.op
>>> enid.net_mailman_listinfo_openid-2Dspecs-2Dfapi&d=DwICAg
>>> &c=RoP1YumCXCgaWHvlZYR8PZh8Bv7qIrMUB65eapI_JnE&r=na5
>>> FVzBTWmanqWNy4DpctyXPpuYqPkAI1aLcLN4KZNA&m=z4Yy_0GbBM0uU
>>> 33ZA8KSyyVNw88Khpzl4ZgMYZ2f38Y&s=mHHmfv6r8eH5vDCpqg7tNLM
>>> tKZCf_9HpI6qUkF_7QFY&e=
>>> [2] http://lists.openid.net/mailman/listinfo/openid-specs-fapi
>>> [3]
>>> https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__lists.op
>>> enid.net_mailman_listinfo_openid-2Dspecs-2Dfapi&d=DwICAg
>>> &c=RoP1YumCXCgaWHvlZYR8PZh8Bv7qIrMUB65eapI_JnE&r=na5
>>> FVzBTWmanqWNy4DpctyXPpuYqPkAI1aLcLN4KZNA&m=aRUU_JcDu74V5
>>> DCVFnyYm2Fuf537LCBJ-m-0FcNUHoc&s=whh0L7wxKxdMFH7cwSIXtcp
>>> MbJ3mbDhf-d93krEzex0&e=
>>> [4]
>>> https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__lists.op
>>> enid.net_mailman_listinfo_openid-2Dspecs-2Dfapi&amp;d=Dw
>>> MFaQ&amp;c=RoP1YumCXCgaWHvlZYR8PZh8Bv7qIrMUB65eapI_JnE&
>>> amp;amp;r=na5FVzBTWmanqWNy4DpctyXPpuYqPkAI1aLcLN4KZNA&
>>> amp;m=aRUU_JcDu74V5DCVFnyYm2Fuf537LCBJ-m-0FcNUHoc&amp;s=
>>> whh0L7wxKxdMFH7cwSIXtcpMbJ3mbDhf-d93krEzex0&amp;e=
>>> [5] https://aka.ms/o0ukef
>>> [6] https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carrier_grade
>>> [7] https://aka.ms/ghei36
>>

> *CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email may contain confidential and
> privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any
> review, use, distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited.
> immediately by e-mail and delete the message and any file attachments from
> your computer. Thank you.*

[image: Moneyhub Enterprise]
<http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fmoneyhubenterprise.com%2F&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNGUnR5opJv5S1uZOVg8aISwPKAv3A>
Moneyhub Financial Technology, 2nd Floor, Whitefriars Business Centre,
Lewins Mead, Bristol, BS1 2NT
t: +44 (0)117 280 5120

Moneyhub Enterprise is a trading style of Moneyhub Financial Technology
Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct
Authority ("FCA"). Moneyhub Financial Technology is entered on the
Financial Services Register (FRN 561538) at fca.org.uk/register.
Moneyhub Financial
Technology is registered in England & Wales, company registration number
06909772 © . Moneyhub Financial Technology Limited 2018. DISCLAIMER: This
email (including any attachments) is subject to copyright, and the
information in it is confidential. Use of this email or of any information
in it other than by the addressee is unauthorised and unlawful. Whilst
reasonable efforts are made to ensure that any attachments are virus-free,
it is the recipient's sole responsibility to scan all attachments for
viruses. All calls and emails to and from this company may be monitored and
recorded for legitimate purposes relating to this company's business. Any
opinions expressed in this email (or in any attachments) are those of the
author and do not necessarily represent the opinions of Momentum Financial
Technology Limited or of any other group company.