[Openid-specs-fapi] Issue #141: Remove x-fapi-financial-id (openid/fapi)

Freddi Gyara Freddi.Gyara at openbanking.org.uk
Fri May 11 09:10:31 UTC 2018

+1.

I see no functional use of that header and it has caused angst with ASPSPs and TPPs.

In fact in the OB space, where an ASPSP could have multiple brands, ALL the resource servers will operate under a single financial id - even if the auth servers are different!

(Opinions mine, may not reflect OB viewpoint)